Tuesday, 24 May 2011

New lies...

I woke up this morning to a few texts. They were from last night and they were supposedly from the father using his wife's phone. They needed my baby's health card, saying that my baby was sick and they needed to prove to the hospital where she was born that she still lived in this province. Also that they wanted me to switch them from my coverage to his.

I said you will get information when I can call the office. It continued back and forth as if it was the father. I figured out that it was his wife. I also figured out that he needs the health care cards to get his tax return to prove to the government that he has had both girls in 2010 (this I figured out on my own). I wrote two letters that they have been living with him. I was nice enough to do that. I am not writing anymore. I am not responsible for his taxes and that he never dealt with custody issues. He is sitting on the fact that I will do what they say, they will soon see that they are not the ones that make the decisions for these children. A judge will.

In the conversation I had with his wife she stated that both my kids are sick, that I can still visit them tonight. That I also need to change the coverage over to "him". I stated that the lady said all I needed to do was order new cards and I did. This is something I should have did long ago for the care of my baby but never made the effort because she was born at this hospital and they have her health care number. Still no excuse on my part. Although I am not just giving them more control.

Towards the end of this conversation I found out that my 3 year old daughter had gotten her hair cut. I am not sure how short. I pray not as short as I think. I made it clear to them a year ago that my girls hair to be kept long. If they have split ends fine, a trim is ok. They have never let me parent these past six months. No decisions were allowed to be made by me. I have followed all of the wifes horrendous rules and this is what is done. It was the last text. "Oh by the way we cut Jess's hair", I respond "Ok". What else can I say?

I called my lawyer today and things are slowly moving and she needs my affidavit and a few other things. I will get them done today or tomorrow. I am really missing them and these visits are getting worse. They don't deserve this and neither do I! They have always made a claim it is about the children but when "she" is taking them away, letting me take them, taking them away, that is more of a control thing on her part!

Over the weekend there was a text as well of a "list" of things that both girls need. I told them to go to child maintenace and obviously they figured that they cannot or that they never did. I want to help care for my kids and they will get everything on that list. They want $200 a month. Between there home renovations, new truck, wedding they had April 30th. I would rather pay for things my children need not debt they accumulate. I know I don't have a say but they gave me a list for my kids and I am happy with that, it totals more than the $200 "she" said it would cost but they are worth it!!

These next few months are going to hurt emotionally and physically. I pray that the baby I am carrying makes it through all this stress I am putting my body through. I am here and I am not going anywhere. I love my girls and I will work hard to have them with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment