Tuesday, 21 June 2011

Missing

I am sitting here trying hard not to feel sorry for myself. All the decisions I made have brought me to where I am. I cried. I talked with my baby brother on facebook. I am responsible for how I feel and what happens in my life.

I had a crappy visit on Saturday when the wife spoke up. I accidently called her by her name to my 3 year old. She claimed not to confuse her and that she is their "Mom". I stood up for myself and that is when I got kicked out. I said that I was not confusing her and that she was. I said my 3 year old is not stupid and that she knows who her Mom is. I was asked to leave because I upset her.

Well I should have known better to text and ask if my visit was on for today. She said it was and that my oldest was not allowed to see her sisters. She made that claim before and let my daughter see her sisters twice. Now she is not allowed to see them again. Obviously the wife knows where to hurt me. I will hate having to explain to her that she can't see her sisters.

I can't wait for court to go through. Where a judge can make the rules because the father can't seem to step in and let his wife make all the "rules" when it comes to our children.

The greatest pain is having her use the love of my children against me. I will do anything for them and she knows it too. I have put myself in this position and being strong is the tough part. Seeing them cry when I leave the fathers house from a visit rips my heart apart.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Its amazing how a few words can sum up my experience with this woman.

I am stuck trying to figure out what is the best way to figure out how to get a second income when my EI runs out. I think school is the best but how can I accomplish that with a new baby in December? Well then I need to view all avenues that I have. So instead of sitting on here I will get more done. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment